Now, it is not uncommon to find a home elevator in the plans of single-family homes and condominiums. Over 94,000 homeowners found home elevators an essential amenity last year. And that number is growing as more builders and buyers discover their many advantages:
- Efficient use of land
- The trend toward larger homes with more amenities
The cost for a residential elevator is lower then many people think…..costing no more than an extra guest room or third car garage in many cases.
There are few conveniences that can be added to a home that will be used and appreciated as much as a residential elevator.
Some benefits of residential elevators include:
- Handicapped accessibility to different levels of a home
- An elevator can be elegantly appointed and featured as a dramatic focal point in a key part of the house
- Multi-story homes are more enjoyable with a residential elevator to provide convenient floor-to-floor travel
- Home elevators increase the value of the home by as much as 10%
Call us today at 888-353-8878 and we will be happy to answer any questions, or look at specific house situations.Share